Saturday, June 23, 2012

Farmers' Market Date

I have a lot of catching up to do!  We have had a busy summer already!  Birthdays, trips and fun stuff are all blog posts I need to catch up on.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was great!  I'll have a post up soon about what I did.  It was so fun!

Since hubby had to work last night and I had such a busy day, he took me to a local farmers' market this morning.  My kids have gone away for the week (tear) so it was just me and the hubs.  It was so nice.  The weather was great this morning, a little overcast and not so hot.  We walked around the farmers' market enjoying looking at all the fruits, veggies, flowers and other homemade items.  It was really busy and I felt a little rushed so we didn't get much.  A few zucchini, an eggplant, jalapeno peppers, and some hot pepper jelly.  Say what?  You've never had hot pepper jelly?  Well, you should try it.  I was skeptical at first but tried it and now I'm hooked!

After that, we made our way to Whole Foods to pick up a few things then we went out to lunch. 

Here are a few pics from the farmers' market.





Since my kids are away I'm sure I'll have some extra time to catch up on some blogging!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment