Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend pictures

Weekend pics . . .



Trips to the library . . . a couple of them :)


This is what we do at the library :)  Place star stickers in the center of our forehead and lounge around . . .


 Saturday lunch with Mom.  Love this picture :)


I can't believe how fast my girls are growing up!


 Visit with my Grandma.  Not sure why Grandma looks like she doesn't have any teeth.  I can assure you that she does!


She enjoyed getting her picture taken with the girls.  They love to visit her and take her flowers and homemade cards.


 Silly shopping moments.  Check out the new "modelquins" at Old Navy.


 Let's ride!


 It was a pretty day on Saturday.  I still can't believe this is January!  We rode around the neighborhood and stayed outside for a long time.  It felt so good to be outside in the sun and not have to be bundled up. 




Letting some energy loose!


It was a sunny day today and I really wanted to get out of the house.  We decided a to ride down the road to the tennis courts and playground.  Obviously I wasn't going to play tennis so I took a book to catch up on some reading.  The courts were full so the kids played on the playground while Aaron and I froze.  After about 30 minutes Aaron and the girls gave up on the courts and to my delight we went home!


I did try to get a few photos at the park.  This dude never wants his picture taken!


My silly girl!

 Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment