Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things I Love


Here are a few things from the past week that I love  . . .

1.)  Vintage finds . . . 


Some wooden spools of thread from my Grandma . . . Inspiration!


Check out that price on the spool on the left.  15 cent.  Love the colors :)

2.)  Finding little pieces of paper around the house with notes on them . . .


This made me laugh.  Adrianna must have been pretty upset with Ava to write this! 

3.)  The bare patches under the swings in the back yard.


  I smile every time I look out of my kitchen window and see dirt where grass once was under those swings.  I think about those little feet that made those bare patches and I find this is one of my favorite things about my yard!


3.)  Yoda watching over our house . . .


He sands guard over the back yard.  Placed just so he can watch over the swing set.  "Watch over the kids, I will."  May the force be with you!

4.)  Family time . . .


A rare moment :)

5.)  Visiting with my Grandma . . .


And my Mom :)

6.)  January bike rides . . .


We had a beautiful weekend so we spent some time outside.  

7.)  Trips to the library . . .

It's one of our favorite places to go!

8.)  Sister time . . .


They really do love each other!

9.)  Books and crochet . . .


10.)  Having breakfast with my family . . .

Priceless.  Even if I did have to get up at the crack of dawn in order to fit in breakfast at Biscuitville with my family before school.  It was totally worth it.

My favorite quote of the week came from Ava.  She had a friend over this weekend and we were sitting down to eat dinner.  Someone mentioned how quite and peaceful it was at the time.   Ava said “It’s peaceful because it’s home.”  So true my deep little thinker.  So true.



Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment